Thursday, June 13, 2019

Thankful Thursday

I'm trying to be more thankful for the blessings I receive daily and not just the month of November when it seems everyone posts things.  I know God blesses me everyday and I need to be more conscious of the little blessings as well as the big blessings. 

I have so many right now. 

  1. We were blessed to get all of our crop in recently
  2. It made the insurance deadline for full coverage on our crop  
  3. Sprout is at 4H camp and we could easily afford it this year.  This hasn't always been the case in the past.
  4. Sprout is in club swim and we have been able to afford it as well.  
  5. The barn is holding all of Sprout's 4H animals and they aren't hanging out somewhere else (Our barn is not very big at the house)
  6. We have a roof that is holding out until FarmBoy can get to it to replace it this summer.  
  7. We have food to eat and a bed to sleep in
  8. My car is still moving and getting me to work
  9. Nanny1 is really helping get the cattle ready to go
  10. Everyone is healthy  
  11. My parents are all holding their own right now.  As with most aging parents this changes week to week.
  12. I have a decent job and so does FarmBoy



I think that's enough for this week.  I could go on and on and on.  I'm trying to focus on the things that I overlook in the day to day rush.

2 comments:

  1. That's quite the nice thankful by the dozen and thanks for joining the Thankful Thursday Blog Hop, we're so happy you joined in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful things to be thankful for.

    ReplyDelete

The lasts

 It's been a month of lasts.  Today was my last install into my legacy system.  Tomorrow will be my last data conversion.  It's stra...