Thursday, October 31, 2019

Thankful Thursday #6

It's rainy and deary here with snow predicted by the time Trick or Treating begins.  I'm so not looking forward to walking around in the weather for Sprout to gather candy, but I am looking forward to dinner with the other parents of her friends.  We all get along well and it's been a bit since I've seen them.  I've been thinking about my list today and I'm a bit later than usual in posting it.


  1. Thankful I have enough clothes to put on to keep me warm tonight.
  2. Thankful I found a costume over the summer that will keep her warm tonight.
  3. Thankful I will be able to go home to a warm house and a warm bed when all is done.
  4. Thankful FarmBoy is trying to get things done for the season.
  5. Thankful that Black Friday ads have started to come out.  (It's how I plan out the holiday budget.)
  6. Thankful I have a work "cook out" to look forward to tomorrow.
  7. Thankful that I can get out the Thanksgiving box of decorations tomorrow.  ( I have turkeys and a few other things)
  8. Thankful that my kid still wants to cuddle with me and watch movies sometimes.
  9. Thankful that math is starting to get to be less of a battle.  ( She's found videos from another teacher that uses her curriculum.)
  10. Thankful I have a God who loves me even when I'm unlovable.  (I've been a bit grumpy since the weather has turned dark here.)
I'd love to hear what anyone else is thankful for today.

3 comments:

  1. That's a darn good list of thankfuls! We're having bad storms here but it might just clear up in time for the trick or treaters. Thanks for joining the Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so much fun when you have kids to share things with! Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your list is great. I always enjoy food potluck meals at work. A great time for fellowship. Thanks for linking up today and I hope to see you again next Thursday.

    ReplyDelete

The lasts

 It's been a month of lasts.  Today was my last install into my legacy system.  Tomorrow will be my last data conversion.  It's stra...