Monday, May 23, 2022

Food poisoning sucks!

 Well, Friday a bunch from my office went to our favorite Mexican place.  I ordered chicken tacos and boy did I pay for it.  Mind you we go to this place frequently so I'm pretty disappointed.  I spent the weekend in bed or the bathroom.  I'm at work today, but very tired and my stomach is still pretty tender.  I think I will stick to ground beef from now on and maybe skip this place all together for awhile.  

One of the guys from my office announced he is leaving before I retire.  It's going to be strange to be here without him.  He's big part of what is good that is happening around here.  I'm trying slowly step back and now it won't be so easy.  I'm not offering to pick up anything.  It just wouldn't be fair to the business for him to leave and me 4 weeks later.  I'm just trying to finish out what I'm working on right now.  The department won't be the same by the end of the year.  

  


No comments:

Post a Comment

The lasts

 It's been a month of lasts.  Today was my last install into my legacy system.  Tomorrow will be my last data conversion.  It's stra...