Friday, November 19, 2021

Where did fall go???

 I can't believe it is almost Thanksgiving.  Fall has just flown by for us.  I think having Covid in the middle of all of this has made time move faster for us.  I'm usually much further along in my Christmas shopping than I am currently.  Sprout is getting much harder to buy for these days and I'm struggling.  My mom is done.  She's sort of easy these day since I take her with me to a boutique that she likes to shop at.  One trip and I'm done.  All I have left is a few stocking stuffers.  I need to go through the things I tuck back all year long for her and everyone else in the family to see what I still need.  This weekend I'm going to get my planner all ready and together so I can start logging things.  It helps me not over buy.

I'm excited for the holidays and not excited at the same time.  The front porch enclosure has not started yet so I'm a bit nervous on how the holidays are going to go.  My biggest fear is that a construction project will be going on all during the holidays and the mess will unfortunately track in to the main living area.  FarmBoy isn't known for being the neatest when he does home projects.  I was hoping that more of it would be done by now, but the weather and the farm has not cooperated.  This is typical for our life and I've learned to roll with it mostly but the holidays are special to me and it frustrates me more than I like to admit.  Just another thing I need to work on...


No comments:

Post a Comment

The lasts

 It's been a month of lasts.  Today was my last install into my legacy system.  Tomorrow will be my last data conversion.  It's stra...