Monday, June 10, 2019

Motivate me Monday

I"m hoping if I start posting what I need to get motivated to do around the house that I will actually do it.  Life is so chaotic that there are times I just want to sit and do nothing which then causes things to pile up.  Laundry rarely gets put away before the next weekend when I need the baskets to do laundry again.  I'm trying, but life just gets in the way.  FarmBoy got handed 2 days of mandatory overtime which totally threw the dynamics of the house off this weekend.  He had a errand to run that I ended up having to do for him so there went a chunk of my Sunday that I was hoping to get all the laundry folded and ready to start packing Sprout for camp.  It moved to tonight's list for after the sheep meeting. 

I'm hoping while she is gone to get a little more organized in the basement and ready to start pulling things out for a yard sale.  She's out grown so much in the last year and I'm trying to clean out things that we just don't use.  I'll be purging the cabinets in the kitchen and starting to try to tag things.  If I can get all I want done then I'll put an add out for the sale and start planning on where things are going to go.  I'm hoping to enlist Nanny1 to help out.  It's time to purge somethings.  I'm hoping to set up a storage tote for somethings I hope to list on Poshmark.  I've got several purses, etc. that would probably bring a little more on there than in a garage sale.  I just need to do a couple of quick snap and get them listed.

I think for now that's all I need to concentrate on getting done.  If I can get these things done then that will free up a ton of room in the basement and make things so much easier for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The lasts

 It's been a month of lasts.  Today was my last install into my legacy system.  Tomorrow will be my last data conversion.  It's stra...