Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Rain rain go away.....

I know the weather across the nation has been a bit strange, but I'm so tired of rain.  I have to trust that God has this in his control, but if it doesn't stop soon we are never going to get our crop in.  Last night was the first time I heard him actually question what we were going to do.  We are by far not alone in this struggle.  I pray for our neighbors, ourselves and all those out there struggling with the strange weather this year.  It's difficult not to have a pity party some days especially when it's cold and rainy.  We've had rough years, but this is different. 

In all of this I have to remember that God is for us and not against and somehow this will work out.  It just really difficult right now in this valley.  I'm ready for sun and warm weather.  I want to plant flowers and have FarmBoy not be quite so stressed.  Life is always hectic since we both work, but this is over the top right now.  The equipment is ready and days off of work are waiting, but just when it seems we are seeing light the storms come again.  I have been trying to plan a yard sale, but that's on hold as well. 

It the waiting that is hard and I find that is true for all things in life.  It's God's time and not mine and sometimes that's hard to understand and accept.  It's in these times I just keep praying and trying to be patient, but it is not easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The lasts

 It's been a month of lasts.  Today was my last install into my legacy system.  Tomorrow will be my last data conversion.  It's stra...